The boys went kayaking with my sister and Colby, while I stayed behind to work. Of course, as aggravating luck would have it, the meeting that kept me from going along was cancelled SIX minutes before the scheduled call-in time. That just set the tone for the rest of the day.
My last day with Amy and the family was spent in front of my laptop, cramming to get everything done. Sadly, I was not able to finish in enough time to relax one more time by the pool. Definitely NOT taking a working vacation again.
We packed up, said our bittersweet goodbyes, as we won't see them again until December, and headed to Orlando for Universal. The drive was longer than expected; which has been the case each time we head out toward a destination. Although, I'd take this drive over the one we have to get home :)
Once we got to Orlando, we checked into the hotel and went to Sea Dog Brewing for dinner.





No comments:
Post a Comment