I haven't truly been on the seat side of the stylist chair in almost two decades. For the first time ever, my sister and I went to have our hair done together. At a salon I have never worked in. By a stylist I have never worked with. It was far more difficult to sit back and watch someone else color Amy's hair than I expected. I would say I've got that first time awkwardness over with, and things should get easier from here on out!
Before we made it to the salon though, we went for a fantastic breakfast at the Juno Beach Cafe, then visited the sea turtles at Loggerhead Marinelife Center. Incredible all around!
My boys stayed with their cousins while Amy, Paul and I went out for dinner at Coolinary Cafe. If I lived in the West Palm area, I'd be eating there OFTEN. Not only was the food amazing, but watching three apron clad guys bust out non-stop dishes, cooked to order, was incredible.
We ended the night at the Burger Bar, complete with friendly banter on the Patriots and deflate-gate. One too many cocktails later, my BIL took my sister and I home...before we could get into any trouble. ;) This was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment