Monday, May 14, 2012

More of me...

My ego, whom I loving refer to as The Inner Brat (or Brat for short) is also my go-to cover girl for those times in life when I'm feeling or acting anyway that is out of typical character for me. If I want to go out and let loose, it's The Brat. Feeling pouty and less than understanding - The Brat again. Of course, she's also given credit for memorable times where I might have opted to stay home and be boring and instead got together with friends and had a fabulous night. She has my back when I'm too soft and let people take advantage of me, and she gladly deals with any yucky feelings that I simply cannot stop for in daily life. I adore her. I am occasionally horrified by her behavior. But mostly, I am grateful for this facet of my personality, because without her I may never have reached the heights of living a rounded life, known when to say enough when I've been treated poorly, or recognize the growth of this person known as me. Eh, pfftt. I got nothing else and The Brat is basking in the glow of cabernet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment