Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Anger can be a very freeing emotion
No matter how often it happens, the moment when sadness, worry or uncertainty turns to anger never ceases to amaze me. I'm in awe of the empowerment it provides me. No longer do I feel trodden on or victimized, I feel pissed off and I love it!
Suddenly everything that seemed important or worth figuring out disappears and the basic core of the issue is revealed. It's raw and it's powerful. This type of anger reaffirms the validity of what I have been feeling, but it also reminds me of how incredibly valuable I am as a person.
I'm not some always-angry-drama-mama; just a REAL, open, giving and mostly tolerant woman who had had the misfortune to be screwed over emotionally by others far more times than should be. Intelligence and a caring nature, it would seem, do not make a person immune to this depravity of human nature. Yes, it's true, some people just suck and we only figure it out when those of us who are honest and true are messed about.
I'm really beginning to see potential need in hanging a sign from my neck that reads "No longer accepting applications from head cases, train wrecks, spineless or ball-less cowards for friend or significant other positions". So over the complete bullshit of people who lack moral character and genuine spirit. You people know who you are and you should crawl back under your rock...or you know, go fuck yourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment