Most days I relish in the overactive nature of my mind. It keeps me occupied and often produces several creative or logical avenues to any number of issues I might be facing. From simply figuring out the best order of events for efficiency to sussing out the complex challenges of an ongoing problem.
Money. This is, and has thus far been, a constant and agonizing issue for me. In varying extremes, my attempts to move ahead and find some sort of livable financial comfort appear to be counteractive. Oh sure, any one of my choices for employ or management approaches have positive and negative aspects, but in the end little of either seems to matter. Things get paid, life goes on, regardless of the amount of stress or effort I seem to put forth.
At this moment I am of the conclusion that finding a balance between raising my children and supporting them financially will continue to be unpredictable. Especially in this economy and as a single parent. I try not to focus for too long on the hindsight I have gained through a myriad of choice that, when made, were thought to be the most beneficial. Of course, the needs that dicate what is beneficial are ever changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment